Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm blessed, I'm blessed, ooohhh I'm blessed

  Today is my birthday and I am just so blessed; not just by all the birthday wishes I have already received on FB and in the mail, but just by my life in general.  I decided to list a few blessings here, blessings that the Lord has decided to bestow upon me.

My husband - I just love that man
My children - each one so different and wonderful
My parents
My sister and her family
My house
My church
the fact that I can go to college free
the fact that I can go to college
a fridge full of food
drawers full of clothes
my van : )
sunshine
spring approaching
my extended family who loves me for who I am
my friends who do the same
my cat
another birthday to enjoy
the cheesecake I get to eat tonight!
the freedom to read my Bible and worship God as I choose
Govt officials who make decisions so I don't have to
Books to read
Games to play
Movies to watch
comedians

I can go on, but I think ya'll ge the point.  What blessings in your life are you the most thankful for?  How can we be discontent when we all have lists this long?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment