Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Worst Winter Ever

I only have a few minutes today as I am getting ready to go out with my Ladies (read previous post) but I just wanted to discuss all the sickness in The Worst Winter Ever.  How many of you have been affected by all the colds, flus, and coughs going around?  I know we have been hit here, everyone but me *said with fingers crossed*.  My youngest was on an inhaler, 2 nasal sprays and an OTC allergy med, my 5th just finished her anitbiotic for an ear infection, my son had to take a 3 week break from wrestling due to the awful Cough that just wouldn't go away.  The rest, including my hubby, have just been sick and lethargic.  I have never seen anything like it in my life.  Every single person I know has either been sick, their kid has been sick, or their spouse. 
Soooo, let's just take a moment to discuss possible reasons for the rampant illness.  I'm thinking subtle terrorist attack but I may be having a paranoid moment.  Overuse of antibiotics?  Overuse of Lysol wipies?  Underuse of Lysol wipies?  Too much antibacterial gel going around?  Not enough antibacterial gel?  Maybe it's just that Americans are really unhealthy and it is only showing now with all this "common" illness.  I just can't get around that so many people are sick, it seems that something has to be behind it.  I would LOVE to hear your thoughts on the matter in the comments below. 
                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment